1.    #1  
    I changed from a Motorola Q to the Treo 755. I really like the decision. Can anyone tell me if there is a IM program that will allow me to access a version of the MSN IM that alerts you of a new message. I currently can access the web version. The Q had an actual MSN IM program similar to the desktop version that played a tone (or vibrated the phone when in Meeting mode). The web MSN IM has visual alert only.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    There's software called Treo Alert Manager that might work for you. Try to Google it.

Brian
    For MSN, try chatopus, causerie, verichat, agile messenger or mundu. I have AIM, and use Toccer. Google "palm im client" and you'll find a lot.
    mundu works best for me. I am a msn user
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  5.    #5  
    thanks 4 ur suggestions... google was a great tip... I downloaded a program called Webmessenger & it's perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirlga View Post
    thanks 4 ur suggestions... google was a great tip... I downloaded a program called Webmessenger & it's perfect
    Isn't Webmessenger Mobile awesome? I'd wish I had found this before I spent $25 on IM+ for Palm. Nice big messaging area too - and all for FREE.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.