Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloaded updated version today and it fixed most of the image problems on my Treo 650. Also this version is much more stable than previous versions (4.0 and earlier) -- rarely causes a soft reset.
    Any more news from the people who switched from the working 4.1 beta to the latest fixed full release?

Im posting using the beta right now and just wanted to hear other peoples experiances if it was worth it or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Any more news from the people who switched from the working 4.1 beta to the latest fixed full release?

Im posting using the beta right now and just wanted to hear other peoples experiances if it was worth it or not?

The three released versions (4.1.11313, 4.1.11320 and 4.1.11355) still have issues. For me at least. v 4.1.11355 displays images, but freezes my Centro about half the time when downloading pages.

So I am sticking with the 4.1.10781 beta. It works great on my 700p and Centro. No more beta testing OM 4.1 for me.

I am posting this with OM beta on my Centro.

I'm using the 4.1.11313 version and it worrks better for me than the last released version. setting are 4mb memory and 32kb mem stack. pics do show up but only when I set the mem to 4 mb. If I set it to 1mb I get half a pic.

treotraveler

you mind sharing the version you have?
    Old_Hatch

I am using Opera Mini 4.1.10781 beta.

I should have said no more beta testing OM 4.1 released versions for me.

I just reinstalled the latest version (after deleting a previous version and removing/reinstalling the JVM) and am having the same issue I've had with the version prior. Opera Mini loads; if I hit Menu, it returns me to the Home menu of PalmOS (usually offering some display corruption in the process and potentially destabilizing my phone). If I try to tap in a URL, I get partway, then Opera Mini freezes, forcing me to do a soft reset.

Running with a 700P. Verizon is my carrier.
    My Centro still hangs on occasion with Opera Mini. I'm using the latest released version.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    OK......I tried the last release (4.1.11355) and it works on my 700p but freezes more than the 4.1.11313 version. The 4.1.11313 still freezes after about 30 min of use.

So at the suggestion of treotraveler I got the first beta (4.1.10781) and after a hr of web surfing no odd behavior, no freezes so Im a happy camper.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12