1.    #1  
    The earbuds that come with the Treo 755p sound great. However, the uneven lengths of cable that lead to the earbuds make it SO annoying to wear, and the earbuds don't stay in if you are at all active.

I bought a pair of Jabra C220s earbuds thinking they would work. They don't! I only hear music coming from the right side. The Jabra sales rep said they would work with the 755p.

Then I tried rewiring the plug. Let's just say now I have a pair of C220s earbuds that still don't work.

Anyone have a recommendation for a pair of good quality earbuds for the 755p that hang over the ear like the Jabras for a runner?
    There's a long discussion about rplacment earphones for your Treo here.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...reo+headphones

Eventually ended up with a Shure i2c-t which i scraped ebay around for and got for about $50 with shipping. Very happy with it. I have the motorola S9 too that i use when i drive.
    Welcome to TreoCentral disc_golfer, and good question! I agree, the earbuds that came with the 755p aren't very good.

When I'm in my car, I plug my Treo into my cassette adapter (which has an adapter that I bought separately on it in order to fit my Treo.) I know you were asking about earbuds that you can use when you run, but just thought I'd give my opinion about listening to music (pTunes or Internet radio) While I'm in my car. I don't use any BT device.

I'll be watching this thread to see what other's opinions are.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    I got these from Javo Edge, and they are only for 2.5mm devices. I love the retractable form, they stay nice and neat and fit easily in pocket or purse. They sound fantastic too. These are only earbuds, not a headset, so you need to take them off to answer your phone. But I think they are a real bargain. I bought them from a Treo forum store, which no longer carries them, but I just found them on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-5mm-Retractabl...em?refid=store
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    There's a long discussion about rplacment earphones for your Treo here.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...reo+headphones

Eventually ended up with a Shure i2c-t which i scraped ebay around for and got for about $50 with shipping. Very happy with it. I have the motorola S9 too that i use when i drive.
    Shure doesn't list any of their "I" series compatible with the Treo 755p.
    I've already purchased two sets of headphones and an adapter, so I'm now cautious on what I purchase next.
    I'm familiar with Shure's in-ear monitors (I play in a band) and love 'em. They stay in my ears, they're comfortable, and sound great. I would use them with my Treo, but they are stored in the tour bus so I know they are there when I need them.