Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgr View Post
    The problem is you have a white patch in front of your eyes.

No, seriously, Paypal has been working fine and email to the developer is also very quickly responded. Something must have gone wrong. Maybe you can try reaching him again, and also leaving a message at

this thread in 1src.com or
    these Apt forums

He's a regular visitor to both.

Good luck!
    Thanks for info. However, I followed directions and it has been a week...no response to email or my PayPal payment. (And gracias for the pointing out the patch, no wonder everything looked hazy!)
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by write1here View Post
    Thanks for info. However, I followed directions and it has been a week...no response to email or my PayPal payment. (And gracias for the pointing out the patch, no wonder everything looked hazy!)
    As Pgr says, Pent is very diligent at replying (he rarely seems to sleep actually!) and Ive never seen a complaint at the 1src forums about lack of response. Like Pgr, I would suggest posting at the 1src forum, first, and the wikidot forum second. Emails always have some element of uncertainty about delivery- but with the forum you immediately know that your message has got through.

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by write1here View Post
    If it helps you, I registered by Paypal on Saturday evening at 11pm. I think Pent is dutch, which means it would have been midnight for him.

I could not find how to enter my Unit ID into the Paypal system, so I emailed it to his paypal emails address, plus sent him a PM on 1src, as I'm a member on there.

Within 1/2 an hour I had my password back from him, plus the link for the full version.

So something must have gone wrong with your paypal payment, and you need to contact him direct to see if he has been notified of the payment, or non payment in this case.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Version 1.1 of Apt is now out as an official release. Best place to discuss it is:

http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145235

and the Wikidot site also is very helpful (for user guide/how to buy or test/discussion of upcoming & beta versions/Tips and Tricks etc)

http://apt-palm.wikidot.com/

Statement from the developer is pasted in below. For me the nicest feature has been the introduction of time-based "events", allowing you to launch an app, adjust a preference, run a macro etc, etc at specified times during the day (or at some fixed time of each hour).

Work on the next version has already commenced of course, and it looks like Apt's exciting evolution will continue. There has also been a shift in focus, aimed at making Apt even more Treo friendly.

Cheers

geoff

From Pent

"Apt version 1.1 has now replaced 1.0, changes list below.

Blurb:

'Apt replaces much or all of the functionality of: button launchers, profile managers, screen configuration utilities, general utilities and many more, as well as having loads of other amazing features never before seen on Palm OS.'

For information on Apt see

http://apt.dinglisch.net/

Some highlights of this version:

- cron-like triggers (minutes past hour, time of day)
    - condition variables (allows things like do x, but only
    if y has already occured)
    - network and peripheral connection triggers
    - held-down letter/digit triggers for Treos
    - loads more :-) "

I have not included the 150+ lines that describe ALL the changes in the 8 beta versions between 1.0 and 1.1! You can see them in the first post at the main 1src thread

http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145235
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12