Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I have a 755P. My PC is running Vista, so I am running Hotsync 7.0.2

I have one email account set up in Versamail, but cannot add another as I get an error saying I have "reached the max number of accounts supported".

I see in other posts that all I should have to do is hotsync with my PC making sure that the Versamail conduit is active. I don't have a Versamail conduit!

What can I do?
    I don't mean to hijack this, just thought I'd bump it....
    I'm also experiencing a similar problem. I have had up to 4-5 accounts in my versamail at one time. But recently I tried to add another account to it. (I have 3 on it now, exchange, AOL, and gmail).
    When I hit the "new" button to add an account, I get a message that says:

"All accounts are in use. Deleted accounts can be re-used after performing a HotSync. Make sure the VersaMail conduit it turned on and not set to 'Do Nothing'.

I have deleted, and added emails regularly, and have never had this happen before. I most recently deleted my exchange account, and went to put it back in, and got the above message. I did a restore using my NV Backup, and it came right back on, but it won't let me manually add another account.

There has to be something fairly simple that is causing this, isn't there??

Any help would be appreciated, I would really like to add another account on to my VersaMail, but it just refuses to let me.
    Last edited by ILBandit; 05/14/2008 at 08:54 PM.
    Have you done what it asked you to do? The conduit is needed to clean up the accounts list.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Have you done what it asked you to do? The conduit is needed to clean up the accounts list.
    Where do I go to access the conduit settings? I'm not sue where to start.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Hotsync 7.0.2 does not have a Versamail conduit...that's the problem!
    The conduit is on your CD. The downloadable hotsynch does not have all of the conduits (media is one that comes to mind).
    Ugh, my problem is that my hotsync cable has not worked in years (Treo 650). But I really don't care about hotsynching. Is there any way yo get around that versamail message about "All accounts are in use" without Hotsynching?
    not that I have seen on the forums (it doesn't mean there isn't)
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    My CD obviously is not the current revision that works with Vista. Can I still install an individual conduit?
    Interesting, I'm using a 680, and thought that it was related to that, but you have a 650 doing it also.
    I have taken away, and added on email accounts to versamail many times in the past without having any problems with this error screen. It just started doing it.
    I assumed it might have been something that came in on the latest firmware upgrade that I did a while back. Because it always let me make changes before.

nmarrion, Had you been able to add on accounts before? Did this just start happening recently also?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I have a 755, not 650. This has only just started occuring. I updated the firmware when the 755 update came out a few months ago.

Although I must have created and deleted a few email accounts I did not think I had done it 8 times already.