1.    #1  
    A long while back, while scrolling down, my Centro froze up, then went white. When it came back online, the down stopped working on my navigation key. I just rolled with it all this time, using my stylus for everything. (annoying). I would have it fixed, but I used up my repairs because of screen damage. (my business can be hard on a phone..)
    But I installed a trial version of ultimate phone, and it worked again, though only for a moment, and then quit again.
    Can anybody help me?
    Quote Originally Posted by trentvegas View Post
    A long while back, while scrolling down, my Centro froze up, then went white. When it came back online, the down stopped working on my navigation key. I just rolled with it all this time, using my stylus for everything. (annoying). I would have it fixed, but I used up my repairs because of screen damage. (my business can be hard on a phone..)
    But I installed a trial version of ultimate phone, and it worked again, though only for a moment, and then quit again.
    Can anybody help me?
    take it to a sprint repair center and have it fixed;has nothing to do with insurance replacing ur 2 phone a year limit.
    Went to a Sprint repair shop and got a replacement phone for $55. I had cancelled my ins. several weeks earlier.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    The down button breaking is such a common issue it should be referred to as a defect. Mine has broken once and I know of someone on these forums that reported that they have had 3 phones which the button has broke. I had ordered insurance but the CS rep on the phone who did not know the English Language didn’t give it to me. I had to pay the 55 dollars for replacement and then got the Sprint Insurance (I actually made sure they gave it to me this time) on it.

Lesson learned, the Centro is a great phone but it is very cheaply made. If you are gonna get one, you had better get the insurance.