1.    #1  
    If you want it. Send me a private message. I will mail it to you. If no one takes it, I will probably throw it away this weekend.

Mark Leipold
    "I have no idea what you just said, so here is a bunny with a pancake on its head."
    pm sent
    ...i did send a pm the other day...guess it's gone.
    I figured it had been a few days, but I thought I would try.
  5.    #5  
    You are correct, I gave them away. I am changing platforms - to Blackberry. I may some more stuff chargers, cables, dongles to give away. I'll let you know.
    "I have no idea what you just said, so here is a bunny with a pancake on its head."
    hmm...well, if you find a spare charger, or computer sync cable, that'd be great....my sync cord's been busted, so I have to BT sync...pita, and so it never gets done...aack.
    thanks, enjoy the blackberry
  8.    #8  
    Thanks. I don't want to go to the Blackberry. I love the palm OS. I'll use the Blackberry, but it will not be love. I hope I can make it back to the Blackberry when the 855p comes out....
    make it back to the "blackberry"? freudian slip?
  10.    #10  
    touche