1.    #1  
    Chatter is causing some resets on my Centro. I'm accessing one IMAP account.Has anyone else encountered this issue and, if so, have you been able to resolve it for better stability? I had the problem even when accessing a POP account, but less frequently.
    Mark Bergman
    I once had an email that was just messed up that caused a similar problem. I deleted the email when I got home and no more problems since then.

Ben
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I occasionally have had issues with something getting corrupted with Chatter (maybe three times in two years). I uninstalled and reinstalled and no more problems. If you store messeges on your card, it will find them so you don't have to set everything up again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Bergman View Post
    Chatter is causing some resets on my Centro. I'm accessing one IMAP account.Has anyone else encountered this issue and, if so, have you been able to resolve it for better stability?
    I tried Chatter and liked it, really wanted it to work but it was reset city for me. I had multiple accounts set up, several IMAP, and several POP3. I don't know if Chatter couldn't handle the load or what but it was nothing but reset after reset until I ended up removing it.

I currently use Agendus Mail SSL set up with the same multiple accounts and it's been very stable. Actually, I've been using it since October of last year without any issues.