1.    #1  
    I am quite frustrated. After buying a card reader and SD card, I downloaded the updater for palm 680 so that I could download new ringtones. I don't know how to get the MP3 file that I opened as an attachment as a ringtone. I tried doing through the Blazer browser but after choosing "Go" from the dropdown menu, there was no option to "open file". Is there any other way of doing it?
    Thanks
    Use your cardreader to put the mp3 into a folder called AUDIO on your SD card. Then use freeware minitones (link below) to extract a section of the mp3 and place it into your ringtone library.

http://www.freewarepalm.com/music/minitones.shtml
    minitone is da bomb! After converting the mp3 to midi ... you can BT it to any phone and it works. I pretty much should start selling them, a dolla a ringtone!
    Last edited by E2EK1EL; 05/09/2008 at 12:20 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the help but I am pretty technologically inept. Do I make a folder "Audio" on my card first? Can you give me a little more detailed instruction. I just bought the card reader and am unsure of how to do very much with it.
    J
    Last edited by muffaletta; 05/09/2008 at 06:51 AM.
    Inset card into card reader. Plus card reader into usb port on computer. Goto My Computer and find the card. Open the card. Right click and select new -> folder. Type Audio for the name.