1.    #1  
    Can anyone direct me to a replacement LCD supplier other than AX Micro? AX Micro is out of stock and has "no idea" when new stock will arrive.

My centro is working fine other than the cracked LCD screen.

I would rather not have to spend $300 on a new phone!

Thanks!
    try ebay.
    ive gotten lcds for laptops that have broken and for ipods
    quality is better than you would think and sometimes better than it used to be imo
    Here's a list of repair resources.
  4.    #4  
    I will keep checking Ebay.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    i saw these for sale somewhere (not the any of the sites owned by the folks you listed above.) wish i could remember but just wanted to chime in to encourage you to keep looking cause it's out there someplace
    Palm will also repair it for you. I'm not complete sure on the price though. I was checking into getting my 680 screen replaced (my husband dropped it) and I was told probably about $150-175 to mail it in and get it replaced.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    Palm will also repair it for you. I'm not complete sure on the price though. I was checking into getting my 680 screen replaced (my husband dropped it) and I was told probably about $150-175 to mail it in and get it replaced.

Palm's cost to repair $299. I believe that is the cost of a new phone without the new line activation discount.

I have found a vendor that is "out of stock". Cost $72.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    Your phone should still be under warranty. I have sprint and it changed my screened for free.
    How long is the warranty?
    I thought it was a year from date of purchase