Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Here is the first mistake I made when syncing my Treo, I set it up to sync with my Outlook. Is there any way to change that? I have searched an can not find it. Also, I have a LOAD of "unassigned" contacts from my Outlook client, is there anyway to mass delete just those in that group without deleting the other 683 contacts I have?

Thanks much!
    i dont have an answer for you ... after 2 years that has been my worse nightmare - syncing with outlook, i had years and years of contacts that are old, duplicate whatever - certainly not everything i wanted on my treo ( yeah i know i wasnt thinking when i first got my new toy and syncd! )

i finally had to set my contacts to never sync after spending a couple ( or more! ) hours one day cleaning up my treo contacts

good luck!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    sort your contacts in Outlook by category and delete all of the unfiled. You can use shift or ctrl to select multiple entries.
    Use the install disk and re-install. You will have the option to select Outlook or Palm Desktop.