1.    #1  
    I was sitting in Barnes & Noble and had to get my phone out. As I did, I realized I had my keys in the same pocket. I felt the keys slide against the phone. I paused and held my breath. "Please no, please no." I say. And well, I looked at the screen and lo and behold it was there. A nice little scratch... in the middle. My heart sank. It feels tarnished now . So yea, I'm mildly pissed off. I've had the phone since January. Not a single thing went wrong that whole time. Damn .

And my day is ruined...

When I get my Centro, first thing I'm putting on is another screen protector over the "built-in screen protector" which obviously can be scratched and not easily replaced. In fact, I will "Invisible Shield" my Centro like I did with my 700p!
    Stop putting anything in your pocket with it! Or use a case!

I would advise against putting your beloved devices in pockets. I used to carry my 600 & 700 naked in my pocket - somehow dirt and or dust gets under the digitizer over time. Impossible to take off without risk of damaging the LCD. I have since used a horizontal case for the 755 - over nine months and the screen is still perfect (knocking on wood).
    Last edited by ChemEngr; 05/08/2008 at 12:43 PM.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    My Centro came from the factory with a screen protector already on it. Are you sure its the screen, and not a protector that got scratched?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.