1.    #1  
    A week ago my 755p died; it was only 4 months old. I got a new one after a couple of days - the VW people were very helpful! (Warning - Treo withdrawal is intense!) The old one was backed up on my Mac, so I synced the new one - and I got an installer file I cannot delete.

I love playing Bejewelled, and wanted to install it on the machine. I got the application AND an installer file; I can't delete the installer file! I deleted the app, thinking they were interfering with each other, but no luck. Tapping it doesn't install the app - aaargh!

I don't want to do a hard reset just to delete the darned thing. Any ideas?
    I thought the 755 came with Bejelewed as a native game? Hmmm............. maybe why you can't delete it. Do you have FileZ installed? If not, install that (it's a free app) and see if the installer is in ROM, if it is - you can't delete it.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.