1. tsy
    Recently had my centro freeze on answering an incoming call. This and a few intermitent resets on incoming calls is worrying me. Anyone experience this?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Do you have any third party apps running? Say, usually ringtone managers (mRing, Ringo) sometimes cause this.

One way to debug is to hard reset your device, and use it in this clean slate for a couple of days, to see if it is the device itself or a 3rd party app. If you have no issues, re-install apps one by one and test, until you see which one is causing the headaches.

However, sometimes it is the device itself that causes the freezes. There's nothing you can do about it other than replace the phone.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    Quote Originally Posted by tsy View Post
    Recently had my centro freeze on answering an incoming call. This and a few intermitent resets on incoming calls is worrying me. Anyone experience this?
    I found that most of the time my Centro freezed was caused by the signal problem of telco.
  4. tsy
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo15 View Post
    Do you have any third party apps running? Say, usually ringtone managers (mRing, Ringo) sometimes cause this.

One way to debug is to hard reset your device, and use it in this clean slate for a couple of days, to see if it is the device itself or a 3rd party app. If you have no issues, re-install apps one by one and test, until you see which one is causing the headaches.

However, sometimes it is the device itself that causes the freezes. There's nothing you can do about it other than replace the phone.
    Hmm.. I think its palmrevolt causing this. Let me do some testing and I will report back... Happened 3 times today.