1.    #1  
    Since this wonderful app was designed to help preserve our poor battery life, I wanted to create a thread for users of this app that would list the best settings that you have found with Power Hero to conserve the treo's precious battery life. E.g In the Auto off setting, Signal Saver setting, Auto Bluetooth setting and Miscellaneous settings what are your configurations. Thanks to all participants in advance.
  2.    #2  
    Wow i see a lot of views so far, which means a lot of people are interested in this topic but no replies yet. I was hoping someone more experienced and familiar with this app would help out and post their settings that have been useful. But I was playing around with the settings and these are my current ones. Ill run it for a while and see the outcome on my battery at the end of the day.

Under Auto off Settings

Network off after 5 minutes
    Bluetooth off after 15 minutes
    Infrared off after 5 minutes
    Keyboard off after 30 seconds

Under Signal Saver Settings

Turn phone off if signal is lost fo 10 minutes
    Check signal: every 10 minutes
    Attempt: 5 times
    checked: Turn phone on/off quietly (I dont think this affects the power but more off a personal preference)

In the Auto-Bluetooth and Miscellaneous settings i have not adjusted anything. This is for a sprint treo 755.
    One of those "viewers" would be me, but I was too tired last night to post. But, I'll gladly share mine.

Under Auto off Settings

Network off after 1 minute
    Bluetooth off after 1 minute
    Infrared off after 2 minutes
    Don't trigger key lights with:
    checked - Side keys
    not checked - 5-way

Turn phone off if signal is lost for 10 minutes
    Check signal: every hour
    not checked: Turn phone on/off quietly (I dont think this affects the power but more off a personal preference)

In the Auto-Bluetooth and Miscellaneous settings I don't have anything checked.

My screen is set for 12% during the day, and I have it scheduled to change to 2% at 10:00pm, and back at 12% at 5:00am. (I had tried leaving it at 10% during the day, but found that sometimes I can't see the screen as well, and am too lazy to have to change it all the time, so I decided to leave it at 12% for now.)

Most of the time, (and just for piece of mind), when I exit Blazer, or pTunes (internet radio) I'll go into Power Hero and tap the 'Network' button. I also use 4cast, and the settings for 4cast automatically disconnects me from the Network.

I have a Treo 755p w/ Verizon.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    One of those "viewers" would be me, but I was too tired last night to post. But, I'll gladly share mine.

Under Auto off Settings

Network off after 1 minute
    Bluetooth off after 1 minute
    Infrared off after 2 minutes
    Don't trigger key lights with:
    checked - Side keys
    not checked - 5-way

Turn phone off if signal is lost for 10 minutes
    Check signal: every hour
    not checked: Turn phone on/off quietly (I dont think this affects the power but more off a personal preference)

In the Auto-Bluetooth and Miscellaneous settings I don't have anything checked.

My screen is set for 12% during the day, and I have it scheduled to change to 2% at 10:00pm, and back at 12% at 5:00am. (I had tried leaving it at 10% during the day, but found that sometimes I can't see the screen as well, and am too lazy to have to change it all the time, so I decided to leave it at 12% for now.)

Most of the time, (and just for piece of mind), when I exit Blazer, or pTunes (internet radio) I'll go into Power Hero and tap the 'Network' button. I also use 4cast, and the settings for 4cast automatically disconnects me from the Network.

I have a Treo 755p w/ Verizon.
    Thanks Delpita for posting your settings. Do you see the amount of views but no posts lol. I guess we have quite a few shy people on this board. One thing im not sure about, in the info section its says the auto off will be used after the treo goes to sleep. What exactly do they mean by that. Also with the network setting being disconnected after x amount of minutes does that mean that programs like Mundu wont be able to stay connected online while running in the background. Thanks again really appreciate all the help.
    RE: Mundu
    Hmmmm.......... I don't think I'm much help, because I honestly don't know. I don't use any apps to check my emails. If I want to check, I just log in to my Google acct via Blazer. If there's an attachment in the email, then I'll usually wait until I can get to a computer to download them. I am thinking about getting an app to be able to view emails better, but I'm still looking around and reading posts to see which one would work best for me.

The main reason I did get Power Hero is because I wanted to make sure that I got disconnected after I was done with Blazer, or a few other apps that I have that require a connection. I also really like being able to have settings for my keyboard, and having the screen dimmed at certain times.

I hope someone else comes along and can answer your question about Mundu.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
  6.    #6  
    Ok, thanks for your help much appreciated
    I find I have a problem with the bluetooth off settings. It does turn on when I make or receive a call, but I then have to press the power button twice on my headset to have the pairing turn on. Pretty much kills the utility for me. It's a Jabra 500 and Treo 680. Anyone else have this problem?