Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've used softick cardexport II on the 755p with no problems.

Haven't tried it on the Centro.
    Quote Originally Posted by eTard View Post
    Has anyone tried CardReader? I remember using this a bit back for the free trial, but did not need to buy as I had readers that work fine. This might be a way as it mounts the card right to your desktop through your Centro assuming it is hooked up to Sync. They say it is Centro compatible, someone try it and see if a big 4GB card works.
    Yes! CardReader definitely works with the larger cards and reports the correct size too. I have an 8GB micro SDHC in my Centro right now. The Centro reports it as about 4GB total space, but Card Reader reports the correct total of 8GB when I hook it up to my PC. The only thing is you are using the Centro as the reader/writer so it's a bit slower than when you use a regular external card reader that supports SDHC cards, but it does definitely work. I think it's a very handy little program and well worth the money.

Elfyn
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I use CardReader as well. I like how CardReader has the ability to set it so it automatically tries to connect on launch. So now I have CardReader launching when I press the hotsync button on my cable, and it autoconnects. Very convenient.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I tried cardreader, and unfortunately none of my computers can mount the card. I've pretty much given up at this point. Luckily the centro itself has no trouble with it which is obviously its intended use.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmJ View Post
    I tried cardreader, and unfortunately none of my computers can mount the card. I've pretty much given up at this point. Luckily the centro itself has no trouble with it which is obviously its intended use.
    that is surprising.. definitely a computer issue then given the program is Centro compatible and the Centro can take a 4GB SDHC card... the 2 key factors. So, odd you would not be able to access it from the desktop with cardreader.

may sound dumb, but are you sure you have a good sync connection with your computer? or, did you by chance try using the BT option to mount it if your computer has BT?
    4gb card works for me with Card Reader but on a 700P.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmJ View Post
    Are your computers SDHC compatible?
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I just bought a sandisk on ebay with adapter AND card reader for $20, including shipping.

So, did it work?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12