1.    #1  
    I have my Sprint 755p set up to sync w/Outlook on an XP PC. I also have get push email thru Web2Mail. My local Hotsync will not copy/sync my contacts or calendar with my phone even though it will allow me to add/install mp3s, new software, etc.

I tried uninstalling then reinstalling to use Palm Desktop via CD-- checked the right box as to which conduits, etc-- checked Hotsync prefs each time to insure synch was set instead of "do nothing"-- made no difference--still no joy. Did it again to reinstall Outlook conduits--still no joy. Web2mail Support says all my settings are correct on their end for me to be able to sync locally via Hotsync.

Any advice/help deeply appreciated....

Thanks.
    Last edited by PhoneBear; 05/06/2008 at 08:26 AM.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    What version of outlook do you have installed?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM View Post
    What version of outlook do you have installed?

Outlook 2003 w/SP2. Worked well for a while but quit a while back.... maybe about the time I installed Treo update but not sure.

Thanks...
    local sync of contacts and calendar are disabled when you use Web3Mail. You should set up your Outlook to sync with Web2Mail. The setup should be Treo/Centro <-> Web2Mail <-> Outlook. That is the point of an exchange server.