Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    For the past 2 days, I have not been able to receive any gmail e-mails in Sprint Mobile E-mail unless I do a manual receive. Everything was working fine on Friday and over the weekend it just stopped working. I tried deleting the account and adding it but i'm still not gettting e-mails pushed to my handset. I even switched from IMAP to POP access and still not getting e-mails pusher the device. Anyone else having a similar problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I've noticed the same thing, hopefully its temporary.
    Same here. I've just been using the Gmail app to check mine. For some reason, SME doenst work all the time, and I really don't like Chatter or Snapper.
    On the bright side, I was told by a Seven developer they are adding scheduled pull/push in a future update. Would be nice not to get email alerts at 3am anymore.
    omg! i thought it was just me! i'm using gmail as well on sprint mobile email app. i tried refreshing the data but still i'm not getting any emails. hopefully they can get it fixed soon.

papped - where can i contact the seven developer?
    diane
    http://www.seven.com/support/

Look in the Sprint Mobile Email section
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    any updates on the issue? versamail isnt playing nicely with my gmail either....
    It's probably a server side issue, since generally speaking SME does in fact work with Gmail (very recently too).
    I was having the same problems and ended up checking my gmail settings. For whatever reason, my POP wasn't enabled - maybe it was disabled across the board? I reset it and all is back to normal.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I fairly certain that the default gmail settings for the SME app uses pop mail.

Instead of setting your account up as "gmail", I recommend choosing "other" instead, and manually typing in the IMAP details. Not only does it work great for me, but now when I read an email on the Centro, it's mark as read in my gmail account as well.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdelt View Post
    I fairly certain that the default gmail settings for the SME app uses pop mail.

Instead of setting your account up as "gmail", I recommend choosing "other" instead, and manually typing in the IMAP details. Not only does it work great for me, but now when I read an email on the Centro, it's mark as read in my gmail account as well.
    What are the "IMAP details"??