1.    #1  
    Before you say "you must be in a low coverage area" I'm not! I have full signal .

Anyways, when I press the power button to turn the screen on it takes 5 seconds for the screen to finally turn on, like it's trying to cache something. But, if I just had the screen on, turned it off, and turned it on again, it comes up right away. The problem is when the phone sits for more then a few minutes and I try to turn the screen on it takes forever -_-. Driving me INSANE.

I'm using the standard launcher that Palm provides, I still have about 40mb free on the palm, and I have about 14 apps on the SD card (not to mention the 5 movies I have on the SD card :P). I have 2.6gigs free on my SD card.

Can someone please help?
  2.    #2  
    helloooo?????????
    Try a soft reset. If that doesn't work, try a hard reset.
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    Also suggest that you delete text message threads. When these get more than a couple deep, it can get quirky...
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Does this happen with the phone "fresh", meaning after a hard reset? Mine does the same but it is because I have many 3rd party apps running, including one that changes the Unlock pop-up window. So Maybe if you run the phone without any apps and the slugginess goes away, you can attribute the problem to one of those applications.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...