1.    #1  
    does anyone who has treo650 experience loop reset w/ picturesms? i installed a trial version since am planning to buy the software but it keeps on resetting my treo. now i cannot delete the software coz i cannot run the launcher or home button. pls help.
    Hi Gralolor, it's first time to receive that kind of report. Perhaps, it's a software conflict on your Treo.

Please let us know. Thanks.
    SMS Machine PictureSMS SMS Commander BattLogger TraceCrash MemoManager vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzupa View Post
    Hi Gralolor, it's first time to receive that kind of report. Perhaps, it's a software conflict on your Treo.

Please let us know. Thanks.

hi suntzu.... i tried installing version 1.05 and i have no resets at all but the moment i upgrade to 1.16 loop resets happens.. pls help.
    Thanks for the idea. I have to check the difference.
    SMS Machine PictureSMS SMS Commander BattLogger TraceCrash MemoManager vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    I have PictureSMS and TealLock installed on my Sprint Centro. When Teallock is engaged and the phone is locked, if I get an SMS the phone awakes momentarily showing the PictureSMS popup, starts saying I have a message and then the phone resets. Either program running alone has no problem. I am using version 1.16
    Quote Originally Posted by Parityone View Post
    I have PictureSMS and TealLock installed on my Sprint Centro. When Teallock is engaged and the phone is locked, if I get an SMS the phone awakes momentarily showing the PictureSMS popup, starts saying I have a message and then the phone resets. Either program running alone has no problem. I am using version 1.16

Hi Parityone, I have to contact the TealPoint developer again. We already have solved it before. But I think he had changed something on our agreed codes.

Thanks for the report.

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    Any news on this one? I am having the same loop reset problem.