1.    #1  
    Is there a way to hangup on ONE call after you answer a call waiting? When I end the call, I always seem to end BOTH calls. Is there a way to hang up ONE call and still talk to the OTHER person?
    I was just searching for the answer to the same thing

If you find an answer post here, and I'll do the same!
  3.    #3  
    oooh I got so excited, I thought someone figured it out!
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!
    I don't have the answer either. But I would also like to know.
    When you hang up, if you wait a few second the first call will "ring back" to your handset.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    When you hang up, if you wait a few second the first call will "ring back" to your handset.
    doesn't work for me.... it hangs up on both and no ring back
    It seems to vary between CDMA (Sprint) and GSM (AT&T), and is very easy with GSM and not possible with CDMA.
  8.    #8  
    just seems odd that on CDMA that you cannot hang up on ONE call. How can this be overlooked?
    It used to work. I'll test it tonight and see what I am getting now.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I have ALWAYS wanted to kow this as well..

On my VZW 650 I get a Swap button and a Hang Up All button... so, you can swap back and forth but not hang up just one, it seems you can only Hang Up All calls...

I always wondered why this is and would love to know how to just hang up 1 of the calls
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Hit the End (red) button. The first call will cause the phone to ring again, where you can answer and resume that call.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juancuero View Post
    Hit the End (red) button. The first call will cause the phone to ring again, where you can answer and resume that call.
    sure enough.. in VZW it did it

this is VERY counterintuitive and about the dumbest method for call management one could institute.

I did a test.. I called my voicemail and then used my house call to call my cellie.. answered both.. swapped both... then held down the end (red) button while on the 1st call (me calling voice mail from VZW phone)...

what it does is hang up each call and go back to main phone screen, BUT then sure enough it called me back about 5 seconds later and on the line was my home phone call

so, I did not test, but assume if you were to hang up from the incoming call screen (call 2 in my case I made from my home) it would have hung that up and the voice mail would have called me back.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    yep works with Sprint as well. I did just as you did above and it works the exact way.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    pretty eTarded method if you ask me.. do not understand how they even concluded this is a good means of dual call management..

I guess a "Hang Up This Call" button on each screen, in leu of some other screen button, was overly tough and just not thought of

I wonder.. does it sound like to the caller that they got hung up on while the receiver hangs up all phone calls, then retakes the call? it seems like it hangs up everyone, then calls them back... what does the caller hear when all this oddness happens?
    The same as when they are on hold: nothing.