1.    #1  
    Hello All, I would like to use ringtones on my VZW 755p that are not "standard equipment". Do I use MP3s or WAVs? I tried putting files on the sd card, but that doesnt work. Can anyone explain how this is done? Thanks in advance

Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
    Vindic80r, there are all ready more than a few threads that discuss exactly what you have asked. A search for ringtones will get you going. Ben
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Ben, that search returned 500 posts. I saw this one, I tried that method and the exact same thing is happening to me. I even did a hard reset without success.

Place MP3 on card. Run minitones and select the mp3 from the card. Done.

I'm not sure if minitones can handle wav files. I never tried it.
    If you want to use Minitones, you can only use .mp3 files, not .wav. Place both Minitones and the .mp3 files on your SD card and follow these directions
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  6.    #6  
    Must have been a bad conversion. I used a different MP3 to WAV converter, emailed it to myself and it worked. The WAV was large though-295kb. MiniTones looks like a must have. Thanks!