1.    #1  
    I have a Spring Treo 755p from my old job. I am now on Verizon with a crappy LG phone. Is there any way to hack my Sprint to use with my Verizon account?

I heard just to update with the verizon firmware but that seems a little too easy.

Please help if you can
    As of right now there is no hack to allow that to happen. Verizon has said that sometime in the future they are going to allow sprint phones to be activated on their network but there is no date on that as of yet.

My advice is to just sell the sprint phone on ebay or something and just use the money to buy a new on on verizon.
    It should work if you program the phone with the correct Verizon settings and activate the ESN on your Verizon account. I have a sprint branded 700p with the Sprint 755 update applied to it activated and working on Verizon.
    yeah i read the president of verison saying that they already have sprint phones on there network you just have to send it in so they can configure it to there network standards.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    yeah i read the president of verison saying that they already have sprint phones on there network you just have to send it in so they can configure it to there network standards.
    Didn't even have to send it in. I just did an NV backup using the CDMA updater, then loaded that file on the new phone. Worked perfectly, even copies the network profile for Broadband Access.
    Any Verizon phones that would work on Sprint? Or would they have to be a phone Sprint offers?
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Wouldn't make that much sense though, since Verizon gets the same phones later than Sprint (and they tend to be more unstable from what I've seen on this board).
    Quote Originally Posted by TJSunDevil View Post
    Didn't even have to send it in. I just did an NV backup using the CDMA updater, then loaded that file on the new phone. Worked perfectly, even copies the network profile for Broadband Access.
    I have a 755p from Sprint that I would like to activate on Verizon. Since I don't completely understand what you did to convert your Treo to Verizon, I don't think I'm qualified to try it. I no longer have Sprint service, so this is an orphaned unit right now. Do you know if anyone in Ohio / Internet Services / Mail services can do this for me? Or I can follow basic instructions if you feel like posting them.....

Thanks!!
    I Just bought a 700WX from ebay but it is a Verizon PDA smartphone...What I thought I was buying was a Sprint phone. I read alot of posts from various boards from people having a phone but wanting a different service for which it is not designed. If there is anyone out there who would like to TRADE / Swap phones Tit for Tat, instead of racking our brains trying to find a Hack, Like I have been doing, let me know. Its much easier to have the phone you want instead of Modifying it and not knowing how long it will work.
    Contact me with an email address if you are interested in swapping your Sprint 700WX Phone for a Verizon 700WX. I can provide Photos of the Verizon unit that I have.
    Thanks
    Darren
    Neutron_Toys@triad.rr.com