Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    My subscription to Backupbuddy.net expired this weekend. When I went to the website to renew, I had a devil of a time finding any indication it still existed, other than old press announcements. Finally came across this page, which at the bottom states their .net products are "currently unavailable".

http://bluenomad.stores.yahoo.net/blunomsofpro.html

I have an e-mail in to them but was wondering if anyone knows more about it?
    Either the registration must have filled up or they are moving again to another server.
    Thank God mine is good until 10/10
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Got the following message from "Bobby" at Blue Nomad Sales:

Thanks for your message.

We apologize, but BB.Net subscriptions or renewals are no longer available. We recommend using BackupBuddyVFS Professional as an alternative to backup to a memory card. You can purchase at a discounted price as a previous customer with bb.net.

BackupBuddyVFS Professional 4

Guess they weren't pulling enough subscriptions. Damn, having that net access saved my **** more than once.
    A device based backup resource is much more efficient that over the air. Over the air means you gotta be in an area with coverage. Device based means from the card - much more efficient.
    Ben
    Not to mention backup apps support FTP access anyhow, like NVBackup.

Not that hard to setup your PC as an ftp AND have local backups on the sd card.