1.    #1  
    http://www.toysoft.ca/downloads/iPAL.jpg

Integrated Phone App Launcher (iPAL) for 680 or GSM AT&T Centro beta now available.

iPAL replaces the favorite application screen in the Phone app with all the applications in main memory and on the SD card.
    You can filter out the apps that you do not want to show up in the fav screen.

iPAL is identical to the Launcher. Full 5way control.

iPAL putting the Launcher into the Phone app.

Click here to download http://www.toysoft.ca/downloads/iPAL.prc
    Visit www.toysoft.ca for Treo software.
    I'm using on a Treo 680. I like the app, makes the favorites button much more functional.

I figured out the filtering system, but what does the "Profiles" tab do? All I get when I select "Profiles" is a soft reset.

RT
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RTip10 View Post
    I'm using on a Treo 680. I like the app, makes the favorites button much more functional.

I figured out the filtering system, but what does the "Profiles" tab do? All I get when I select "Profiles" is a soft reset.

RT
    Profile is probably app that you not suppose to run or see. you can goto the filter screen and select that to not show it.
    It's not one of my apps. It shows up as a tab superimposed over the menu bar at the bottom of the Phone apps screen between the main screen tab and the contacts tab. It looks like the "Delete" tab abd the "iPal" tab directly above the menu bar. When I try to select it or either of those tabs around the superimposed Profiles tab, it crashes.
    RT

Quote Originally Posted by Toysoft View Post
    Profile is probably app that you not suppose to run or see. you can goto the filter screen and select that to not show it.
    I can send you a screen shot if you'd like to see it. RT
    Quote Originally Posted by Toysoft View Post
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RTip10 View Post
    I can send you a screen shot if you'd like to see it. RT
    ok. please send me the screen shot to support@toysoft.ca

thanks