1.    #1  
    I have Blazer to open to my my Bookmarks on startup. Any link I choose to view, such as Google.com will then prompt me to download the xhtml file from http://www.google.com and ask to save to the device or card. After downloading or not, Blazer then displays an error stating:
    "Browser Error
    Unknown Error. URL: http://www.google.com/xhtml" and gives me the OK option.

This happens for every website I try to open, even if I type it in and do not select it from the bookmarks.

I am connected to the Vision network and have also attempted a soft reset

I have not made any drastic changes or installed any recent programs, does anyone have any idea what could be the issue?

I have a hard reset as my last resort but I'd rather see if there is a solution first.

EDIT: The title of the thread was supposed to be "cant view pages in Blazer"
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    I had the same problem and contacted sprint. They told me i was one of the first to contact them and that they have never seen this problem before. Had me on the phone for about an 1 hour and a half. Reprovisioned my phone a couple of times and even completely reset everything back to factory settings with a code they gave and still didnt work. Ended up giving me a ticket # and told me it would be resolved in 36 hours. Only good thing about it was i was able to get my Master Subsidy Lock # out of the whole process.
  3.    #3  
    Have you tried a hard reset champagne609?
    EDIT: I saw a SprintUsers thread discussing this same problem with Centro users, hard reset did NOT solve the problem

I'll call Sprint tomorrow morning, glad I'm not the only one having the issue

====
    Solution:

Go to Preferences, Network. Disconnect then connect back and should fix problem.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    Have you tried a hard reset champagne609?
    EDIT: I saw a SprintUsers thread discussing this same problem with Centro users, hard reset did NOT solve the problem

I'll call Sprint tomorrow morning, glad I'm not the only one having the issue

====
    Solution:

Go to Preferences, Network. Disconnect then connect back and should fix problem.
    Im having this problem too. This is a pain in the ***!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    yes me too...so is sprint's data network down.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    ok just checked back working 0607 hours
    Thanks for your help guys. I still have not resolved that issue. As a matter of fact i have a new problem. Every couple of seconds my phone displays a please wait message like something is updating but nothing happens. Thanks nojo i went to network preferences but how do i disconnect.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I thought it was the Yahoo movies link, guess it was Sprint after all.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    It seems to be working now.
    Okay, I just checked my Blazer, and it is doing the exact same thing for me too. I just used the internet yesterday and all was fine. I was still logged into my Power Vision account from yesterday, so what I just did was go into Preferences - Network and click Disconnect at the bottom of the page. Then I went back onto Blazer and it automatically logged me back into Power Vision, and the page came up fine. So try logging out of your Data plan account, in Preferences, then go back onto Blazer.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Okay finally got it to work with the instructions in this thread thanks guys.
    I know this is an old thread, but this same thing happened to me this morning. I figured it was a problem with Sprint's proxy server, but before I could prove it the problem went away.

I had tried a soft reset, and didn't find the solution in this thread until just after it started working on its own.

Any one else notice this today?
    PalmIII -> PalmV -> Sprint Treo650 -> Treo755P -> Pre

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum