1.    #1  
    I'm using prepaid phone card to call my international friends. Every time, I need to dial a phone number, and when I hear the prompt void for the card password, I dial the card password. Then I need to dial the final phone number after my password is authenticated. I'd like to save all three numbers: entrance_phone_number, password, and final_phone_number in a single contact and put some pause between them, so that I can call with a single button. How can I add the pauses between each numbers?
    I don't have a Centro because Verizon does not have it yet. I use pauses on my 650 by entering commas. Try that.
    Please explain. I am here to learn!
    You might want to check out CallCards by ShSh. It might make life easier and avoid putting your pin numbers in everybodies' contact numbers.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NonTech View Post
    I don't have a Centro because Verizon does not have it yet. I use pauses on my 650 by entering commas. Try that.
    It does not work on my centro. Only the first phone number is dialed, and the rest after the comma is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by bitcalc View Post
    It does not work on my centro. Only the first phone number is dialed, and the rest after the comma is not.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but, are you trying this long-number-dialing using a favorite button on the phone app? I think that's the only way it works.

You have to create a new favorite button, name it, put in the original number, then hit the "More" button at the right bottom corner. There you put in the rest of the extra numbers using commas or "p" letters (also acts as pause) to create the desired pauses. Then check the "Dial Extra Digits automatically" box. Hit Ok, Ok, and you're done. You may then need to do some trial and error with the amount of commas to adjust the pause times to the automated questions/requirements.

Again, sorry if you already know and done this. It's just not very clear by your comments. Also, I don't use a Centro, but a 755p. Not sure if they work the same on this. It should, I guess.
    Last edited by Cheker; 05/03/2008 at 10:57 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheker View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but, are you trying this long-number-dialing using a favorite button on the phone app? I think that's the only way it works.

You have to create a new favorite button, name it, put in the original number, then hit the "More" button at the right bottom corner. There you put in the rest of the extra numbers using commas or "p" letters (also acts as pause) to create the desired pauses. Then check the "Dial Extra Digits automatically" box. Hit Ok, Ok, and you're done. You may then need to do some trial and error with the amount of commas to adjust the pause times to the automated questions/requirements.

Again, sorry if you already know and done this. It's just not very clear by your comments. Also, I don't use a Centro, but a 755p. Not sure if they work the same on this. It should, I guess.
    Thank you very much. I added commas in the contacts and didn't know that it only works in the favorite button mode. That's exactly what I want. It works so nicely.