1.    #1  
    Free Games from pdamill for Palm OS. Enjoy playing

http://pdamill.com/prod_palm.shtml
    Some of those look pretty good. Does anyone have any experience with them?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    NO WAY. Wow, they even have things like Bejeweled for free! I'm downloading everything .
    Just tried them, not long enough to see how stable they are, but they look to be pretty high quality. Mostly stylus/touchscreen, a little bit of 5-way ability, but no keyboard. Includes cool sound effects and background music, and hi-res graphics. The only one I couldn't get to work was "Snail," but that may be because I'm running on limited memory (650). My kids will be excited to see that I have "new games" (they're always asking, "Do you have anything new?"
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    I installed the Classics game pack, but cant seem to control the play with anything other than the stylus on my 700p. They don't provide support for free games, anybody figure out how to play these things?
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I installed the Classics game pack, but cant seem to control the play with anything other than the stylus on my 700p. They don't provide support for free games, anybody figure out how to play these things?
    By trial and error, I found the 5way (up, down, left, right, middle) works in some games. I played with some off and on during the day (and blown quite a bit of my battery power in the process )

I didn't get Snail to work at all (something about db error #3). Perhaps I don't have enough free memory
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    I got the same thing with Snail, I had to install it in RAM instead of the SD card in order to get it to work.
    I was not able to get the 5 way to work in the Gems games- stylus only. It does work great on my TX though.
    I use PowerRun and can play Snails off of the sd card no problems.

PowerRun is good at making games run off the sd card that would otherwise have problems.
    I downloaded the Snail app just like the rest of the games, but I'm getting a DB#3 error opening SnailsCDataDB.pdb

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I downloaded the Snail app just like the rest of the games, but I'm getting a DB#3 error opening SnailsCDataDB.pdb
    I got this too, and attributed it to low memory on my 650. However, someone said they had no problem with it if it was in RAM. I don't have that much free ram, but I found that if you keep the databases (SnailsCDataDB.pdb & SnailsDDataDB.pdb) on your card, and move the program (Snails.prc) to ram, it works* (still stutters a bit, but I blame that on the lack of dbcache on the 650).

(You'll need filez, 3xComm, Resco, or some other file manager program to do this).
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    I got this too, and attributed it to low memory on my 650. However, someone said they had no problem with it if it was in RAM. I don't have that much free ram, but I found that if you keep the databases (SnailsCDataDB.pdb & SnailsDDataDB.pdb) on your card, and move the program (Snails.prc) to ram, it works* (still stutters a bit, but I blame that on the lack of dbcache on the 650).

(You'll need filez, 3xComm, Resco, or some other file manager program to do this).
    Thanks for the help. Time to put your info to work.

I would have purchased their Solitaire game a long time ago had they ever implemented the 3 card flip from the stack. I wrote to them about that and my impression was they didn't think that "feature" of Solitaire was important enough to add. It's the only "Klondike" version of Solitaire on any platform that I'm aware of that doesn't support that feature. (It's how I've always played since childhood... Maybe it's a US thing?). Other than that, the game was fantastic.
    Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    I found that if you keep the databases (SnailsCDataDB.pdb & SnailsDDataDB.pdb) on your card, and move the program (Snails.prc) to ram, it works* (still stutters a bit, but I blame that on the lack of dbcache on the 650).

It's been a while, but I tried your set-up with no luck. Anyone else having my problem?

Anyone running Snails in their Centro error free?

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I haven't played the game much yet, but I did successfully download it and got it running. It set up correctly and I played with it for just about 2 minutes and all was fine!
    I have a Centro. I first synced Snails to the Centro, then moved it to the sd card. Cute little snails play well
    Man what is going on with my Centro? I've delete the game, I've done a soft/ hard reset with no luck.
    I played with all the games. Seemed kind of interesting. Most don't work with a stylus. Many of them made my Centro unstable or crash. I ended up deleting them.
    Great games! No problems with stability here. Thanks for sharing!
    I downloaded these a while ago. Gems is very addicting. Good time killer...