1.    #1  
    My treo for some unknown reason wont let make calls unless Im using my hands free headset..(the speaker phone icon is not there on the touch screen anymore)...I cant hear anything unless I plug in my head set...UUUUUUGGG...please help..thank U....
    Phone app or some part of it got corrupted?

You can create a full backup, hard reset and restore apps from the backup.

Or maybe trying to reinstall the phone .prc?

I think holding the green button enables speakerphone also while on a call.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    Phone app or some part of it got corrupted?

You can create a full backup, hard reset and restore apps from the backup.

Or maybe trying to reinstall the phone .prc?

I think holding the green button enables speakerphone also while on a call.
    Thank U...
    nope he is suffering from the head phone jack problem from the sounds of it.. try reinserting a device into the headphone jack and pulling it back out again should fix your problem... I think your phone still thinks that you have a headset still in the jack and if you actually did would disabel the speaker phone option.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I had that same problem with a few phone and most of the time I had to get it replaced.
    As Syphex said, it's the headset jack. Plug in a headset, and wiggle it around a bit, then unplug it. You might have to repeat a few times. If it still doesn't realize you've unplugged the headset it's time for a trip to the store (or a call to replacements).

This problem has been around since the 650, even though at one point Palm claimed to have fixed it.