Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

    Just wondered if there is any integration between these two applications. It would be great if 2Day was one of the 'panels' in TAKEphONE.

    Thanks,

    Austin.
  2. #2  
    Search capabilities, 2Day works with TakePhone. If you have not given them a go, you should seriously consider doing so. Both are great programs and work well together and with other applications.

    A search of the forums will more than answer the question you have posted.

    Ben
  3.    #3  
    Maybe I'd already tried that and not found anything?

    It was a specific question for which I had not found an answer. Maybe I was a little too general - I wanted to know if 2day could be integrated into TAKEphONE as a 'panel or 'tab'.

    So, I've searched and not found an answser to this question. Does anyone know?

    Thanks,

    Austin.
  4. #4  
    austinmitchell>>

    There may be some benefits of doing what you mention, but... what would be the point? I mean, then somebody would want a panel for "4stocks" or "4cast" (both from shsh) and somebody would want a "generic" configurable, panel similar to the i-bar.

    How I do it... is make a TAKEphONE i-bar button to launch 2day and a similar button in 2day to launch TAKEphONE.

    One could also use a pop-up launcher...
  5. #5  
    I agree on what GreenHex is getting at. In addition, these programs have also grown substantially in functionality, learning curve and size. This would greatly exceed the original design of the 2 programs. Ben
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by austinmitchell View Post
    Hi,

    Just wondered if there is any integration between these two applications. It would be great if 2Day was one of the 'panels' in TAKEphONE.

    Thanks,

    Austin.
    Hi,

    The next build of 2day will have a default look similar to that of TAKEphONE's.
    Adding it INTO TAKEphONE, though, would be too much work, and will bloat the app to twice the size.

    I use the two apps in parallel (one assigned to the PHONE button, the other to the CALENDAR button). You can configure both apps to loop through the other when pressing the matching button.

    So - for example - pressing the PHONE button will loop through FIND screen, then SPEED-DIAL, then CALL_LOG, then 2day.

    Or - pressing CALENDAR loops through 2day DAY view, then WEEK view, then TAKEphONE...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    The next build of 2day will have a default look similar to that of TAKEphONE's.
    Adding it INTO TAKEphONE, though, would be too much work, and will bloat the app to twice the size.

    I use the two apps in parallel (one assigned to the PHONE button, the other to the CALENDAR button). You can configure both apps to loop through the other when pressing the matching button.

    So - for example - pressing the PHONE button will loop through FIND screen, then SPEED-DIAL, then CALL_LOG, then 2day.

    Or - pressing CALENDAR loops through 2day DAY view, then WEEK view, then TAKEphONE...
    When is the next version of 2day coming? Ever since I got my first treo it has been one of my must have programs. I recently just downloaded Takephone....I love that pink iglass skin so had to test it.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    When is the next version of 2day coming? Ever since I got my first treo it has been one of my must have programs. I recently just downloaded Takephone....I love that pink iglass skin so had to test it.
    Soon...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Soon...
    Ahh secrecy Anyways, I'm sure it will be just fabulous and am looking forward to it.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro

Posting Permissions