1.    #1  
    I noticed the other day I lost my signal at walmart, and let it slide.

Well this morning I lost it in my living room, after talking to a friend for over an hour last night.

Do I need to take it back?

So far it has been pretty good until this started happening.

any suggestions or alternatives I should try?

or should I just take it in?

And do I have to go to the store I got it from?
    No problems on Sprint so far.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    What happens when you lose signal. Does it freeze on you?
    Or it just never locks on to the signal?
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Quote Originally Posted by chris777 View Post
    I noticed the other day I lost my signal at walmart, and let it slide.

Well this morning I lost it in my living room, after talking to a friend for over an hour last night.

Do I need to take it back?

So far it has been pretty good until this started happening.

any suggestions or alternatives I should try?

or should I just take it in?

And do I have to go to the store I got it from?
    Umm GSM sucks?
    On average, my AT&T Treo had a better signal than my Sprint Centro. However, I'm finding that only one bar is good enough. I can't really tell any difference in the call quality, and the Sprint internet is much faster, of course.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  6.    #6  
    They gave me a new sim card but I only have till the 28th before my 30 days is up so any more glitches and ill probably take it back as a precaution.

not my idea of a good thing but since a salesman wanted me to buy a white one and trade it on a black i feel better about doing it
    I had the same problem. Took it in to the store where I got it and made them exchange it, but they said that my sim was too old also. So I told them to exchange the phone also, because my 30days was up in two days. It seems to work fine now.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dasbill View Post
    I had the same problem. Took it in to the store where I got it and made them exchange it, but they said that my sim was too old also. So I told them to exchange the phone also, because my 30days was up in two days. It seems to work fine now.
    I hate to do it, but i am sitting here watching the bars go from 4 to two, and not moving.

it has been pretty good otherwise so far, and I like it, so hopefully if I can make it into the store I can swap it out, but today is my deadline.
  9.    #9  
    so far so good, other than I keep getting a mysterious ring on this new phone
    I had the salesman transfer my phone listing and apparently calandar so when i ran backup buddy i have some duplicate info.

I may have to hard reset it again and do a straight backup to fix this stuff.