1.    #1  
    I've found some interesting and useful key sequences on my Treo 680. I thought that I'd share them and see if anyone had any others to share.

Press & hold the HOME key brings up a selector with the last eight applications that were run.

Press & hold the HOME key until after the selector is displayed will automatically select the previous app. This allows you to switch between two apps quickly which is useful when copying&pasting text.

Press & hold the CENTER button brings up the snoozed alarms list.

While in the Phone app, press & hold the GREEN key to redial the last number dialed.
    Thank you!
    Yeah, thanks!
    Great Discoveries!
    Quote Originally Posted by garl7096 View Post
    While in the Phone app, press & hold the GREEN key to redial the last number dialed.
    You missed, While in the Phone app, press & let go of the GREEN key to get a list of the last 10 dialled numbers.

Funny what you find if you read the manual

Nice reminders thought
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    What's a "nice reminders thought"? :-D

Hey, keep em' comin' out there.
    Patrick Horne
    Another good one that I just "discovered":

Option (button that switches between alpha/numeric) then Menu (button that displays menu in apps) instantly toggles screen brightness between high and low. Great to preserve battery life
    I just discovered that Option then Spacebar brings up my AT&T manual.

Option/Menu works great, but it turns off KeyShades and lights the keyboard. I wonder what's more battery efficient -- dim screen with dim keyboard light, or bright screen with no keyboard light?
    Good info...possible sticky with updates?