1.    #1  
    Hello all. I use Openoffice, not Microsoft Office, because Openoffice looks better, does the same things as Microsoft office, and is FREEEEE. Well I have been having a greater and greater need to be keeping a few Spreadsheets with me in town and while traveling away from my PC. I want to be able to have the spreadsheets constantly in sync with my palm, so that if I go on vacation for a few days, for example, then when I get back and sync my palm then the spreadsheet on the computer will update as well.

Vice versa as well. I want to be able to make changes to this spreadsheet, and then when I sync my palm have it update on there as well.

Is this possible?
    I use OpenOffice extensively with spreadsheets made on the Treo or the laptop and move them back and forth NOT through the standard cold sync, instead I do it via Bluetooth. I have experienced no compatibility issues at all with DTG.

Ben
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I use OpenOffice extensively with spreadsheets made on the Treo or the laptop and move them back and forth NOT through the standard cold sync, instead I do it via Bluetooth. I have experienced no compatibility issues at all with DTG.

Ben
    Could you please explain your best method for doing this? I have a bluetooth adapter on my computer.
    Pair the desktop and the Treo and then transfer the files between the two. I quit using the Documents To Go desktop long, long ago. Ben
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Pair the desktop and the Treo and then transfer the files between the two. I quit using the Documents To Go desktop long, long ago. Ben
    So I'll just have to overwrite them every time? Like when I update the one on my palm, I'll overwrite the one on the desktop with the one on my palm. Vice versa.

Right?
    I use a MS Windows Briefcase.