Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    Wonder if any average sized male hands could comment on typing on the centro vs. 755 or curve. I have a 650 that will become one of the above as soon as vzw gets the products out. Like the centro, but not sure about typing on it. Even with 650, I don't compose very long email responses, usually something terse. Usually all with thumbs, but pretty good with not too many mistakes. Anyone who has tried some of the above keybds who can give a comparision would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Have you read any of the forums? This is talked about it detail, especially the Centro/755.

Ben
    I suggest you go to a Sprint or AT&T store and test drive one. Then you will know. You can get many answers from many people. I went from the Treo 680 to the Centro. Yes, the keyboard is smaller but you adjust to the keys. I am happy with the Centro because of the size. The keyboard is not an issue.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbinbi View Post
    with not too many mistakes. Anyone who has tried some of the above keybds who can give a comparision would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    I've tried the 680, the curve, the BB 8820 and the Centro. While it's definitely hardest to type on the Centro (the others are more or less equal), it's not impossible. If you only write short e-mails, it's not an issue. It took me a couple of days to get used to it but now I feel comfortable typing medium-sized e-mails.

If you have very large hands it could be an issue, I guess.

dakis
    Hi

I would second the test drive at a Sprint or AT&T store. My wife has had one since the red ones came out Sprint and loves it.

George
    Last edited by GHMacDonald; 04/24/2008 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Spelling - bad typing