Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Several of my contacts use AIM forwarding which is a service offered by AIM to automatically forward IMs to a cell phone when the user is away from his computer. Unfortunately, IMs sent from Mundu are not being forwarded. The Mundu status indicator identifies them as "On The Phone" when they have forwarding activated. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there any workaround, either within Mundu or from the other end?
    I've noticed that as well. I don't know of a fix though.
    huh? basically (on the phone) means, they are using a mobile device ---Mundu just doesnt now how to word it.

IF you IM a contact via (on the phone), it WILL forward as a SMS to the contact
    It doesn't matter how Mundu words it. I know that the recipient (who receives AIM via text) does not receive the IMs I sent from Mundu. If they are logged in via an application, they do receive it.

I've also tried IM+ and other IM programs and I don't have such problem.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    It doesn't matter how Mundu words it. I know that the recipient (who receives AIM via text) does not receive the IMs I sent from Mundu. If they are logged in via an application, they do receive it.

I've also tried IM+ and other IM programs and I don't have such problem.
    This is correct. When AIM forwarding is activated, no message sent from Mundu is received via SMS. With Causerie, the message is forwarded as intended.