1.    #1  
    I have used Launchem Beta for a while and really like the program. I downloaded the new Demo and have had nothign but problems. It is all (so it seems) related to my Hawigara 16mg card. It either gives me memomry errors or just says it does not recognize the card.

Does anyone else have any problems? I want the program but am not willing to buy it if I cannot use my 16mg card.

PDA@aacpas.com
    Originally posted by PDACPA
    I have used Launchem Beta for a while and really like the program. I downloaded the new Demo and have had nothign but problems. It is all (so it seems) related to my Hawigara 16mg card. It either gives me memomry errors or just says it does not recognize the card.

Does anyone else have any problems? I want the program but am not willing to buy it if I cannot use my 16mg card.
    I have no problems with LaunchEm 3.0 and my Hagiwara 16MB card on a Prism. I have been running this configuration for months with the different beta versions and now with the production release.
  3.    #3  
    I had no problems until I downloaded the demo release and had nothing but problems. Even if I reinstall one of the beta copies it will not work. I used zcatalog to delete all files that I knew were assoicated with it.

Its driving me nuts, but I hate to pay for something that will not work and I did really like Launch em. Using Launcher III now but I cannot change the tab colors and I cannot have as many gadgets showing. Minor problems but I think Launchem was better.

PDA@aacpas.com