Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If you're using the most recent version, I had problems with it on my Verizon Centro and reverted to the Version 2.2.0.1 and this one is solid. Just ensure Big Buttons is unchecked in effects. For a really cool skin, try this one when you get it to work.
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/skin-col...ouch,1378.html

Hope I was helpful. It hard to assist without more information. Sometimes a delete and reinstall helps. I also don't use sound packs as they seem to cause freezing issues.
    SkinUI is a very clever app, but I uninstalled after I realized that my Treo's stability got notably worse with it running. I've come to the conclusion that these apps that interact with the OS at a very low level just stress the P-OS beyond what it can handle anymore.

It may not even be SkinUI's fault--one of my other apps may be causing some interaction with SkinUI that causes problems. But my other apps are necessary--I use them to increase my productivity. SkinUI is not necessary. Pretty is nice, but stable and functional are a necessity.

I've greatly simplified my Treo, and removed all but my most necessary "background" apps. And my Treo is the most stable it's ever been.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I installed it and its working fine on my 755P. Its really slick interface and working very stable with no noticeable slowdowns for me. But it doesnt alter the main phone screen which is what I really want.

All in all a good app for what it does!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Babywayne View Post
    If you're using the most recent version, I had problems with it on my Verizon Centro and reverted to the Version 2.2.0.1 and this one is solid. Just ensure Big Buttons is unchecked in effects. For a really cool skin, try this one when you get it to work.
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/skin-col...ouch,1378.html

Hope I was helpful. It hard to assist without more information. Sometimes a delete and reinstall helps. I also don't use sound packs as they seem to cause freezing issues.
    I located and tried the older version 2.2.0.1 on my Verizon Centro, and it still does the same immediate reset.

FWIW, PalmRevolt works just fine, and phone stability is not an issue. Yes, I removed it when trying SkinUI.

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse View Post
    I installed it and its working fine on my 755P. Its really slick interface and working very stable with no noticeable slowdowns for me. But it doesnt alter the main phone screen which is what I really want.

All in all a good app for what it does!
    Yeah, for skinning the phone you will need an app like Skinner or alternatively TakePhone. I did however notice that the link I provided above is for a black skin that actually makes the phone app look crisper. At least during phone calls.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123