Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cool little app, but I can't use it on my Centro. When in Docs 2 Go, I can't open the dropdown list to pick a category filter without tapping on it. When it is highlighted and I press the center button, D2G opens a document instead of opening the dropdown list. Would someone else verify this, even on some Treos?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Just go to skinui and hit the apps button and select completely unload skinui for this app.

That should takecare of your problem.

Since docs2go uses its own ui, skinui shouuld be disabled. This goes for all apps that use their own ui. Like camera munduim docs2go etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    Cool little app, but I can't use it on my Centro. When in Docs 2 Go, I can't open the dropdown list to pick a category filter without tapping on it. When it is highlighted and I press the center button, D2G opens a document instead of opening the dropdown list. Would someone else verify this, even on some Treos?
    SkinUI has been working on my centro just fine. I installed it last night. I haven't tested D2G though....I dont really ever use it.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Hey Tony

I installed the SkinUI free version and I see that too on my Sprint Centro. It seems that it is an issue with SkinUI Popup Lists effect and Docs2Go.

If you disable Popup Lists in SkinUI Effects, you can use the 5way on the D2G Categories list and select an option with the center button.

Or you can tap the SkinUI Apps button and add D2G to the list and then disable Popup Lists effect only from D2G.

I have read where some have had an issue with SkinUI Big Buttons being enabled. So far, I have not seen an issue with Big Buttons.

Popup lists should be unchecked for all apps since that will adversely effect the "hold home to start last app" trick.
    Where is the documentation for this app? I'm wanting to know if the skins can be stored on my SD card.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    I know there isn't any documentation and I also have read - I think at 1src- that you can put the non-current skins on the card, but I'm not sure just where

cheers

geoff
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  8.    #28  
    I don't know about documentation, but skins can be stored on the card. If you select Skins from the main screen, then tap the skin you want to put on the card (the active skin can't be moved), then tap Skin... and select Move. You'll see a little SD icon once it's moved.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Yeah I am getting the resets every time I try and open the app
    I and others in this forum were getting resets after hotsyncing. An industrious user traced the problems to SkinUI. Once we all uninstalled it, the problem went away. Bummer because I really like SkinUI and the price is good to boot
    Where are some good sources for skins?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Where are some good sources for skins?
    http://www.palmpowerups.com/readarti...p?article_id=2

http://www.3gxsoft.com/skins/skins.php (Palmrevolt, can be "imported" into Skinui)

http://www.1src.com/freeware/index.php?cid=56

http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/gallery/

for a start
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by thejesusegg View Post
    I and others in this forum were getting resets after hotsyncing. An industrious user traced the problems to SkinUI. Once we all uninstalled it, the problem went away. Bummer because I really like SkinUI and the price is good to boot
    Hmmm. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I've seen no resets on my Sprint Centro.
    Thanks Mark.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Just a word of warning. I tried the Vista v2 sound pack and man did it make my centro go haywire. I don't know what happened but it made my phone make some aweful noises and it froze it up completely. The skins are very nice though.
    Quote Originally Posted by thejesusegg View Post
    If I correctly remember the discussion at 1src after this first came out as freeware, if you disable Big Buttons, your crashes will stop.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Looks real solid so far. I use an ATT Centro.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    My Treo 650 resets immediately whenever I try to launch the SkinUI app :-( I have no opportunity to try changing any options.

Treo 650 - Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Firmware:01.71
    I'm having an issue where the 'yellow alert bell' or whatever it is called cannot be seen while the skin is in place. If I disable the "Title Bars" effect I can then see when that yellow bell is blinking. I enjoy having that notification yellow bell constantly there to remind me I still have alerts to attend to.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdan333 View Post
    My Treo 650 resets immediately whenever I try to launch the SkinUI app :-( I have no opportunity to try changing any options.
    Me too. I have a Verizon Centro, and this happens even after a warm reset. I just can't open SkinsUI in order to change any settings that might be causing the problem.

Any tips are appreciated...

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast