1.    #1  
    I really like this software and the features that it provides to those of us who frequently use SMS messaging, but I've run into some issues recently that are making me consider switching back to the built in messaging app despite having registered PictureSMS. I'd really like to not have to do that, however, so I wanted to report them here and see if they had been encountered by any others or possibly might be resolved soon. Anyway, here's the list:

- Recently, there was a two day period of time where my phone did not recieve any SMS messages that were sent to it. I had no way of knowing this until getting numerous calls from people wondering why I hadn't responded to them. I sent myself a couple text messages to test and sure enough they didn't arrive. The problem was resolved by rebooting the phone and hasn't happened again, but it leaves me nervous that I am missing messages and frequently sending myself test messages to make sure things are working.

- I've discovered that any message I attempt to send that exceeds 160 characters in length, thus requiring that it is automatically split into multiple outgoing messages, will not be delivered to recipients 100% of the time. No error messages are returned, nor is there any indication of unsuccessful delivery. This is a shame, because this would be one of my favorite features if it worked.

- A minor glitch that I'm sure you probably are aware of... The tabbed interface (Inbox, Sent, AutoSMS) is not compatible with any font substitution programs (I use Fontsmoother) ... I like to have a lot of room for text when I am messaging with people, so I just put up with the display glitch since it isn't a problem anywhere else in the software.

Anyway, I'm using a Sprint Treo 755p with PictureSMS 1.14. Let me know if there is any further information I can provide that might help resolve these issues. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Xenoc
    Xenoc
    :: Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm Vx -> Samsung SPH-i330 -> Treo 600 -> 650 -> 755p -> Palm Pre (2nd) -> Verizon Pre2::

If you like electronic music... check me out:
    http://www.xenocmusic.com (needs updates ...)
    Thanks for the report Xenoc.

1. Yes, upon installation you should reset your Treo.
    2. Yes, 160 characters breakdown option will SURELY be added on the next release. This issue was reported by Sprint users.
    3. We will try our best to support Fontsmoother.

Thanks again.
    SMS Machine PictureSMS SMS Commander BattLogger TraceCrash MemoManager vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com