Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would think you would be better off using the Verizon version of the files rather then the GSM, just in case the phone app makes a difference.
    well if anyone can get the files provided to work or provide the verizone files, please do so for all us desperate people.
    Hey.. I just tried it. Works great on my Sprint Centro with 1.07!!!! Thanks!!

I copied all 4 files to my Microsd card using a USB Card reader.

Then I used the file application in Zlauncher to copy all 4 files into memory. You could probably use Filez or Resco Explorer for this too.

Works awesome.
    i used resco, filez wont work. works great! thanks everyone
    Yeah.. Filez won't work.
    I resurrected my unused ZLauncher to copy the 4 files from the card to my Centro (1.05), and it works! Now, my Centro is just about perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    Here are the files from GSM. There looks to be 4 actually.
    I don't see the files. Do you have to be on a pc to view them? also what version of voice dial do I need foe these files to work and is it still available? thanks a lot! I have been trying to find a solution for voice dial!
    Global Posts
    637 Global Posts
    After you install all 4 files, do you get the 14 day trial that asks you to register?

Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    Hey.. I just tried it. Works great on my Sprint Centro with 1.07!!!! Thanks!!

I copied all 4 files to my Microsd card using a USB Card reader.

Then I used the file application in Zlauncher to copy all 4 files into memory. You could probably use Filez or Resco Explorer for this too.

Works awesome.
    I was able to load all the files without doing the sprint update. it didn't ask anything about a trial.
    You need to download these files onto your computer, and then use a memory card, put them on it, and then use resco or zlauncher to copy/move them to your ram on your phone. Its fully functional, no trial or anything, works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by estroh View Post
    After you install all 4 files, do you get the 14 day trial that asks you to register?
    Where can I get those files? can you email to me too ? swtestuser@gmail.com
    Thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12