1.    #1  
    Occassionally when I go into the native Centro browser and try to bring up a web site, I get a screen asking me if I want to download the page to my device or to my memory card. It's like the centro thinks I'm trying to download a file but all I'm doing is calling up a web page. When this sometimes happens, I have to reboot to get it to stop.

Has anyone experienced this? Is there something I can do to get it to stop doing this when it happens?

Thanks.
    Mike
    I use the web all the time, and this has never happened to me.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Try dumping your Blazer History Cache. I believe this is caused by Blazer channeling something in it's History Cache.

Ive noticed it when I accidentally click on an image or, sometimes, when I click on the link before the page is fully viewable.
    If you do a google search with .prc, for example, it will try to download the resulting page thinking it is a prc file.
  6.    #6  
    OK...thanks. I'll try dumping the cache.
    Mike
    This has happened to me before. Dumping the cache didn't help in my case. I went to prefs/network and disconnected and reconnected from there and it worked like a charm.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro