1.    #1  
    I transfer my videos from my 650 to my computer and they are in xxx.3gp format and I can't play it with anything!

I have the CCCP and FFDSHOW codecs installed and Media Player Classic as well....

How do you play/convert Treo videos?
    They should play on Quicktime player, or you can convert them to another format like .avi or .mp4
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  3.    #3  
    i looked it up and it says they should be playable with cccp and ffdshow but for some reason they arent.

how do i convert them?
    I have a paid application to convert video formats, but you could google for some free ones. Also, try downloading this free media player, it is excellent and I think this plays the .3gp (I'm not at home right now to check)

http://www.download.com/VLC-Media-Pl...-10267151.html

and here is QuickTime 7 (choose the free player): http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
    Last edited by dollface; 04/19/2008 at 06:50 PM.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDS28 View Post
    how do i convert them?
    http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

And fo' free.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by DL.Cummings View Post
    I do use QuickTime to play my treo videos, but that application looks awesome. I did download it but I don't have enough free available RAM to run it. I am getting a newer laptop soon, so will definitely remember this great program. Many thanks for posting the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    I do use QuickTime to play my treo videos, but that application looks awesome. I did download it but I don't have enough free available RAM to run it. I am getting a newer laptop soon, so will definitely remember this great program. Many thanks for posting the link.
    Not sure of your specs, but my PC is a bit older and a message popped up saying that my PC was unfit for use. Specifically, it noted that my CPU should be 1800 Mhz not the 900 Mhz that it is (I know, I know; time to upgrade--I'm lazy and don't really need to just yet).

I've converted YouTube videos along with various other videos with no problems. I just usually make sure that I have nothing else open at the time and leave the PC alone (except for Internet browsing) until it finishes.

I'm not sure how lacking RAM will affect it, but I've not noticed any problems with my lacking CPU.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
    well because the program is HUGE and it needs so much available RAM, aside from what else the laptop is using for windows and such, to open and run the program. Photoshop is the same way, another HUGE app. My new laptop will have double the RAM so should run it with no problem. It doesn't matter, I own River Past app which converts most video formats.