1.    #1  
    I wanted to modify the words on some of my icons. Also some of the icons are tacky, I was wanted to change those. Thanks in advance!
    SPRINT POWER VISION
    tbmpedit lets you edit tAIC app icons on the device and its free
  3.    #3  
    I'll give it a shot thanks.
    SPRINT POWER VISION
  4.    #4  
    I cant seem to figure out how to edit the text with this app. Does anyone know how to do this? THanks!
    SPRINT POWER VISION
    A free app Called ChangeMe let's you rename an app, as it appears in the launcher...

http://mobile.mytreo.net/downloads/changeme,755.html

Also, Resco Explorer (file manager) let's you rename apps as they appear in the launcher....not free

AppIcon 1.0 (free) let's you change the icons of apps as they appear in the launcher. You will need to search 1src forums for AppIcon 1.0. I have only seen AppIcon available at 1src forums. Don't use AppIcon 1.3 as 1.3 has some crash issues.

Filez, a free file manager will change the name of apps. But the name change only appears within Filez. Not the launcher.

Ooops...

I found the AppIcon link in a memo on my 700p.

AppIcon 1.0 is packed within Sharklinks Icons Zip....

http://www.1src.com/freeware/fileinfo.php?id=1486

Last edited by treotraveler; 04/19/2008 at 01:41 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Change Me is great thanks! I also ran cross zlauncher which is awesome and it hides the icons too.

Is there any way to adjust the Icon font size???
    Attached Files Attached Files
    SPRINT POWER VISION
    Quote Originally Posted by TREO-GEO View Post
    Change Me is great thanks! I also ran cross zlauncher which is awesome and it hides the icons too.
    Is there any way to adjust the Icon font size???
    I use ZLauncher, and just LOVE it. You can also use FontSmoother to change the font size and style. I use FontSmoother too. You may have to play around with some of the sizes to find one that you like. The great thing about FontSmoother is that you can have/use different fonts for different apps.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p