1.    #1  
    I would love to hear a way to temporarily disable Good for a period of time, in order to save battery life. During this time I'd still like the phone to be on (able to initiate/receive calls), just disable Good's polling of the mail server. I can't find a way to do this within Good, so I'm assuming this is on purpose to 'dummy-proof' the software and ensure all customers receive mail instantly as intended. But is there a third party utility or some other trick that can disable and re-enable Good's network activity?
    Quote Originally Posted by knt_jsph View Post
    I would love to hear a way to temporarily disable Good for a period of time, in order to save battery life. During this time I'd still like the phone to be on (able to initiate/receive calls), just disable Good's polling of the mail server. I can't find a way to do this within Good, so I'm assuming this is on purpose to 'dummy-proof' the software and ensure all customers receive mail instantly as intended. But is there a third party utility or some other trick that can disable and re-enable Good's network activity?
    Which version are you running? I thought this was addressed in 4.9.3.37.

In 5.0, there is an option for you to exit out of GMM.
    or the work offline option