1.    #1  
    I have been reading that the red treo's have been discontinued, but i just got a NEW one from Asurion, could it be possible that it is making a come back?

I always had the blue thinking this color was too girly, but MAN does it look good... i am soo glad they sent this to me...

Kinda sad to see my 7 day old replacement treo break before this one, it was smashed when i fell on it.

Still not too bad, what sucks is i lost my blackberry on Monday, and then broke my Treo on Tuesday, so i have been in widrawls from the keyboard. lol
    If the colors are being phased out there would still be some stock left, so I don't think it would be possible to determine from 1 instance really.
  3.    #3  
    You are probably right about that, but i have been trying forever to get one of these, and asurion was out of stock in the 755P's for some time, and then they got them and it was burgandy.

Who knows, all i know is that i LOVE this color.
    for what it ia worth, i got a replacement at asurion as well. they told me that the blue was unavailable though.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    The blue color too girly? Whatever, dude...
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    The blue color too girly? Whatever, dude...
    I believe the OP was referring to the burgundy being too girly..

my 2 cents
    I got a brand new in box blue 755Pfrom the store, I went to 3 stores looking for a burgundy, but no dice. As mine was being replaced thru warranty they told me to take it or keep my old buggy 700P, so I took the blue and ran with it!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by egn View Post
    I believe the OP was referring to the burgundy being too girly..

my 2 cents
    Wha!!! No way, Burgundy looks oh so cool, no way its girly, its Manly! lol Deep red looks nice, but if it was bright red like that centro, than yah, I'd have to agree about it being girly.