Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks, I think Im going to uninstall it and reinstall. Yesterday I tried to save videos but it would skip once saved through the whole video. I have the 700wx if it makes any difference.
    Oh, that could definitely make a difference. Entirely different OS and hardware.
    Quote Originally Posted by bennysangel View Post
    Thanks, I think Im going to uninstall it and reinstall. Yesterday I tried to save videos but it would skip once saved through the whole video. I have the 700wx if it makes any difference.
    How are you "saving" the videos? sometimes skipping has more to do with the encoding of the video, than the player. I also have a Dell Axim WM5 device and use TCPMP for WM on that, and it is quite flawless. Of course, I save my videos on my laptop encoded either as .avi or .mp4
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    I unistalled and reinstalled. It plays fine. Tried to save a video in .flv format and it skipped through the whole video in like 3 skips. Any suggestions?
    Is there a specific setting for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by bennysangel View Post
    Is there a specific setting for this?
    are you using a WM device or a Palm device? If you have a WM device, there is a TCPMP plug-in you need to download for .flv video. It plays it fine once installed. There is no .flv plug-in for a Palm device (on TCPMP that is)
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Yeah, I have the 700wx and I installed the flashvideo cab. It allowed me to save them once but now it won't. I just thought I had to do some type of an extra step.
    well, I think that that .cab was to stream and save .flv videos on your device to play in TCPMP. You actually must download this tiny plug-in and make sure you deposit it in your TCPMP folder on your device.

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...ideo-v0-3.html

then you can go into the file associations in TCPMP and checkmark that it is the default for .flv files.
    Thanks dollface. I will download that and put it in the tcpmp folder like you said. My poor phone on the other hand is not even waking up now. Im going to VZW as soon as they open this morning. I have had the 700wx for about a month. I have read some of the known kinks and said well it only happens now and then. Well it has gotten out of control. It is stuck and I wont take the battery out until I get there, so they can see for themselves. I had the 700p with Sprint and I loved it. Then I got hooked on the ease of WM and had to have a WM Treo. I have had a TMobile Dash and the Shadow. They both had WM6 standard. I also had the TMobile Wing which also has WM6 professional. I hope they give me a new one and its more stable. I can do without WM6 it sucked and I really seen no big improvement. I hope we can see them in WM6.1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12