1.    #1  
    Been looking for the NIV Bible for the Palm OS. I have found the ASV but would love the NIV. See ya
    Originally posted by mrjake
    Been looking for the NIV Bible for the Palm OS. I have found the ASV but would love the NIV. See ya
    As I understand it, Laridan has the only license to "use/publish" the non-public-domain-text of the NIV for the Palm OS. And that is in conjunction with their MyBible bible reader software.
    MANY BLESSINGS!
    Peace and Every Good!

Michael W. Cristiani
    mcristia@fuse.net
  3.    #3  
    Any ideas where I can find or download Laridan software? Thanks a ton for the info.
    Originally posted by mrjake
    Any ideas where I can find or download Laridan software? Thanks a ton for the info.
    Try Palmgear or Handango, or Laridan's WWW site.
    MANY BLESSINGS!
    Peace and Every Good!

Michael W. Cristiani
    mcristia@fuse.net
    www.laridian.com

I have the MyBible program and the NIV modules. I also have the Prayer Partner program. It's a great setup in my opinion. It has both search and bookmark options that are simple to use. It's obviously a large program (2mb if I remember correctly), but it can be stored on a memory module.
    There is a new MyBible vs. BibleReader comparision at GoMinister:

http://www.gominister.com/article.ph...&mode=&order=0
    <><
    The only problem with the Olive Tree BibleReader is that they do not offer the NIV translation.
    Yeah, I like Olive Tree because they have a Daily Reader companion application. Olive Tree sells other versions of the Bible, why not NIV? I'd gladly pay for it.
    Why is MarkmyScriptures always left out. I love it.
    It has topic indexing for research. Underlinig highlighting, and pop up notes. And get this. The guy even supports allowing the user to put your own digital bible into his reader. Cant find your fav version for the Palm? This is the answer!!!!!! http://skimware.com/index.htm

I has no afiliation with this co. just LOVE the product.