Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I've been searching on this forum and found some good threads about Bestskinsever and invisible shield. People seem to like it in general. But does anyone know what the longterm effects are in terms of the rubbery surface on the palm? I am just afraid that if I take it off later it may peel off some of the rubbery stuff on the palm as well. Anyway if anyone has had BSE or some type of a skin on and removed it, please let me know of what the effects may be like. Thanks!
    okay I would recommend the invisible shield for the screen only.. I would definately not put their product on the whole device because the 755 really doesn't need much protection outside of the screen. I've been using the invisible shield for about 4 months now and not a single scratch is visible on my screen.. using other products usually had a life of about 3 months and then I would have to take it off the screen and add another one but with the invisible shield its still like new.
    I might put something on the bottom (where the battery cover is).

This way if you move the phone around on your desk or whatever, you won't get micro scratches.

I recommend the Seidio ultimate guard for screen protector, but the invisible shield products are pretty good too.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    cool, sounds great! I will atleast give the screen protector a try, but might as well just buy the whole skin right? Cuz it's just alittle more expensive than the screen.
    That's the part I don't like about invisible shield. Most of their stuff is pretty overpriced.

Full body shield is about double the cost of the screen protector, so thats up to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonwoo View Post
    cool, sounds great! I will atleast give the screen protector a try, but might as well just buy the whole skin right? Cuz it's just alittle more expensive than the screen.
    I got the full body skin from Invisible Shield and only ended up using the screen protector. It was a PITA to (attempt to) put the skin on the entire phone. I've used Invisible Shield screen protector on my GPS and have had great success with that. I've only had my Palm for a couple of months and put the screen protector on that right away. Save yourself some money and only get the screen protector from Invisible Shield.

Fired00d
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Hey everyone, just to let you know that I ended up getting the whole body shield, I got it from Bestskinsever and it only cost about what invisible shield charges for their screen protector, so I said why not? Anyway if you want to see some images of it, let me know and I'll try to post them tomorrow

thanks again for your help!