1.    #1  
    Okay so I've been playing around with chattermail and I did some searches but still haven't come up with anything... is there a way to stop chatter from vibrating 4 times every time an email comes in? I've tried to to set a custom virbate to 1 pulse but that doesn't seem to do anything.. I really think that having if vibrate 4 times per 1 email is really draining my battery. Any help would be appriciated.
    I don't think it will drain your battery, what will drain the battery is using it on full Push email. I have experimented and just changing it to sync every 5 minutes saves substantially on the battery drain during the day, from using it at constantly Online (Push). I have since changed it to sync every 12 minutes. But I can't see a way to choose how many times it vibrates, that must be internally determined by Chatter
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    It sounds like you already did this, but I went to edit mailbox (you have to do this for each mailbox if you have more than one), go to Other tab, check Custom Vibrate, and enter a number. Not sure why this wouldn't work. I have two mailboxes and one is set to one pulse and the other is set to two.

Edit: Also, I have Chatter set up with two Imap mailboxes (push) and it has been off the charger for 8 hours. I have 81% battery left (bluetooth off, mostly standy time). Not sure if you consider that good or bad.
    Last edited by dave75; 04/16/2008 at 01:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Edit: Also, I have Chatter set up with two Imap mailboxes (push) and it has been off the charger for 8 hours. I have 81% battery left (bluetooth off, mostly standy time). Not sure if you consider that good or bad.
    That is fantastic, when I would use Push (with Bluetooth off) I would have about 65% battery left at the end of the day. Off course, I play games, and read books during the day too. It really doesn't matter, as I charge my phone every evening so it could be 20% and I'd still be fine. Thanks for the info on the custom vibrate. I don't use that feature, but I learned something new.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.