1.    #1  
    Is there a mp3 player out there that I can use with my treo 650 other then Real Player?

Lately I have been getting some buzzing/annoying sounds when I play my mp3s. It will lock up the treo and require me to remove the battery to get anywhere.

I wanted to try other software to see if its the software, cause I can play the SD card in my computer fine.

I would request anything that is shareware or freeware, if its out there.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    There is pTunes to look at. Ben
    Like Ben said, Pocket Tunes is awesome and if you get the version 4 Deluxe, you can even play internet radio. But if you want a free app to play with you can download TCPMP, you can even run that from your card. It will not play as many formats as PT but will do the standards and also plays videos.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Kanoma is another one. I have tried all 3 and use pTunes the most, Kanoma not quite as much. Ben
    Right, I have all 3 also, they all have their uses. I use PT the most too, but have become addicted to all the webcams that Kinoma 4 offers.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.